Friday, December 19, 2008

We Didn't Forget...

Its time for a quarterly update (haha)
First Snow of the season with the boys

Trick or Treating with my Superheros
Jaden as Batman, Bryson as Spiderman, and Regan as Wonder Woman

Regan Entered Reflections at her School and one First Place in the 3rd Grade 3-D art category. She was pumped. This pic does not do it justice. It had a sun that came off the page and was glitterized, grass made from moss the lake was made with blue plastic, the flowers came off and so did some butterfly's, the Tree was made from construction paper and fake tree leaves, and of course some cotton ball clouds. It was fun to watch her make this and see her get so excited about her art work!


Regan was in the School Choir this was at her Christmas performance.


For anyone that got my blog from this time last year will understand when I say "Here we go again." Cheer leading is in full swing with Regan. This year She is doing a Solo along with her team performance. She is working hard to get all of her Tricks down. And can't wait to do a back handspring. Hopefully soon.

Until next Quarter....
(J/K I hope to get back to this with some Christmas updates and fun things about the kids.)




1 comment:

Jodie said...

How's THAT for a summary? I have to say I'm very impressed with Reagan's art project. Pretty amazing.

Keep 'em coming!