We have loved they way you made us look cool and "instyle"
The way heads would turn and the looks we got when we where with you.
The way you sounded was more that we could have hoped for
The times when we were stupid and got stranded with you for hours
The money we spent to keep you looking good was never too much.
We loved coming home from a hard day and seeing you in the driveway.
The many times you put the kids to sleep for us or kept them warm.
When you shinned like a star.
How well you matched our Tahoe.
The way you smelled after a good wash.
Even when you didn't smell so good.
You have been to good to us and our hearts will be heavy as we let you go. But you will bring joy to so many others and in that we take comfort.
Good buy friend.....
6 comments:
:( It's hard to let those "good friends" go...I know how you feel!! Just think, though...someday you'll get an even BETTER friend. However, we, too, will miss your friend and the fun times we shared with you guys!
Sad, Sad Day. Saying goodbye is never easy. At least you have tons of good memories with your family. You never have to say goodbye to those.
I haven't checked your blog forever.. glad to see some new posts.
I will never forget that one time at Lake Powell when the wind was so rough and Steve thought he could anchor the boat and then "BAM" it hits a rock! Good times...The rest is history... :-) at least we had good weather..oh wait we didn't! ha ha.. still good memories.
Enjoy reliving the memories....
Ha! I love it. I'm glad your back posting!
For a minute there, I thought you were kicking your nephew out! You know, then I kept reading, saw the pictures of the boat...
I guess "Sorry for your loss" would be an appropriate comment here. :)
We'll be next. I hate all the sad days. I hope you never have post about your days in Walden Cr. That will be a really sad! Hope your little get away was a good time. You missed a fun a party
Post a Comment