This is my Bro. He called me and asked me out to a Real Salt Lake Game, and for those who have not been, it was by far the funnest sporting event I have EVER been to. It was great!
THANKS IAN!!!
there are 2 45 min half with a 25 min half time
during those 45 min the clock never stops. So its truly 45 min. Now if there is an injury or something they just play for few extra min at the end.
There is something always going on weather in the stands or on the field.
Even though they are low scoring games it is so intense to see them set up for a shot on goal.
I couldn't believe how much I got into it.
I think my brother was laughing at me alot because I was so involved in the game.
When they would miss my heart would hurt a bit. Great game loved it.
2 comments:
Niks, It was a great time. It reminded me of the old days. ;^) Ian
Nick you are like me. A bit behind. That game was over 1 month ago. You just published it. It was a great game.
Post a Comment