Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Its Christmas time again

Well this is the time of year when I sing in my mind a song I learned in a singing group in elementary school called "The Teddybear-a-tones" it goes a little like this Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go... The kids helped me put up our Christmas trees and decorations around the house.

We finally received some snow this week. Most of it has melted, but it gave me hope for a good winter and, cross my fingers, a white Christmas.


The kids have begun their Christmas wish list to Santa. Regans this year was actually pretty reasonable. In years past she wanted everything she could think of. However, the boys have taken her place. Their list changes from day to day and from whatever commercial is on TV showing a toy or gadget of some sort. One of the boys will say "I want that" then the other one in echo repeats "I want that". I have asked Jaden what he wants, he would like a real to life Crane (the kind used to build buildings) , a Lear Jet (thats because steve said they are his favorite airplanes) a real one though, some fisherprice version will just leave him in tears thinking that we don't love him at all, among several other outlandish requests. I can't help but laugh when he keeps adding to the list. But he is too cute and of course has no idea what he is asking for he just sees it, thinks its cool, and then thinks everyone must have one, so why shouldn't he.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Cute kids and great that they helped you with the decorations. Brysen is getting SOO big!