Thursday, November 15, 2007

Its Time for skiing

(it does not look like this right now,
this is more like jan)
Solitude opens tomorrow, and I will once again resume my employment up there. I haven't taught skiing since we had Regan so I am pretty excited to get back to that part of my life.
Reg will be up there with me on Saturdays, she will be skiing on the solitude DEVO team it is a small develemental team that teaches kids racing fundementals. She does not at all want to do it. But i remember being that way when i was her age. So i am taking her kicking and screaming for the first few times. If she still is not loving it then, well, i hope she will love it, and its just something new that is making her nervous. Hope for the best with her.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey folks! Cute blog! Your kids are growing up so fast I swear I just saw them 3 months ago.. crazy! Cute costumes for Halloween - but seriously Steve.. superman?? ha ha Just giving you a hard time!

I am glad I have more friends joining the world of blogging!