Tuesday, September 9, 2008

...and some more summer fun

Horray we got Jaden riding his bike without the training Wheels
Jaden got a bit closer to his dream of being a piolet when we went and saw this hilicopter. Now he is not wanting to be a helicopter piolt but a "jumbo jet" piolt in his own words. Which hey I will encourge to my last dying day because what does that mean? Thats right free flights for me!

Steve was at Lowes and they were handing out kids work safty stuff so Steve pick up these goggles for Bryson. He LOVED them and we had to see him in these for a good 2 weeks. I loved it. They were so cute and funny.
Steve and Bryson out doing some yard work.

4 comments:

Crin said...

cute pics, i totally blame my camera too for bad pics... of course its not my fault i don't know how to use it.
it was so good to see you guys! hopefully you felt like it was worth the long haul. take care.
Crin

Nikki said...

cute pictures...love them all!! I, too, find silly little pictures on my camera that make no sense! AND I don't have hardly any pictures of Kione and me during our marriage. time to kick it in gear.

Trish said...

Love the mowing the lawn picture. Like Father, Like son. Cute, Cute, Cute.

Emily said...

yeah you updated!!! love it. Can't wait to see you guys this winter.