
Bryson had his 3rd Birthday yesterday Jan 14, he had a great time with his cousins and family, James, Daniel, Jaden, Bryson, Samantha, Alyson, Matthew, Jessica, and Regan

He did a great job blowing out his candles.

Grandma and Grandpa Elmer got his this great cowboy outfit that went perfectly with what we as a family got him which was...

The essential spring horse that every household needs. Steve and saw this at the toy store and both said "thats it". We both had one as kids and I can still remember riding that horse with its exposed springs that i know i caught my fingers in more that 10 times. Back in my day they were even bigger than the ones today, and boy could they buck you off especially when your big bother pulls it down as far and he can, and then lets go. Good times that need to be past on. However now days they are safe and all. But who knows what a few years of breaking -in can do.

Today Bryson named it "Horsey" I saw him petting his plastic mane and saying "I loves you Horsey" .
4 comments:
Soo cute that you got Bryson a spring horsey.. Brad's grandma gave us the one his dad had growing up.. it is OLD but still in great condition.
I love all the stuff Regan brought for her show and tell day at school... she is growing up too fast!
Hi, it is Katie Moulding. I finally set up an account so I can at least comment on all these blogs I am stalking until I get my own. Your family is adorable. I am glad I had a chance to see you all last summer so at least when I read about you it is more real. Keep posting it is fun to see.
I love taht i made it to your friend links! Yeah! I feel like I'm popular now. I love keeping in touch with you through your blog!
Hey Nikie.. don't hate me but you have been tagged.. come read my blog and see the instructions.
Post a Comment